3-Ply Reusable Face Mask (Box of 50)
Get your 3-ply reusable mask within 1-4 working days.
Health Minister Zweli Mkhize has recommended that South Africans start wearing cloth face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19, rather than using medical masks reserved for healthcare workers.
At TAN we are always trying to come up with innovative ideas and designs. We investigated a bunch of different ways in which we could support our staff during these times. When the government announced that people should be wearing masks at all times when they leave the house, the idea truly came to life. We could now help in the fight against COVID-19 by producing masks for the wonderful people of our country and we could still support our staff.
- 3 layers of poly-cotton tightly woven material.
- Vilene filter on the inside.
- Elastic bands for a nice tight fit.
- Very light.
- Very breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Do NOT bleach.
- Iron mask after wash.
- We do not guarantee that this mask will keep all airborne particles out.
- Mask is not to be used by medical practitioners.
- Government recommends that each individual have two masks - One to wear when the other one is washed.
- Masks should only be worn by one individual and not shared.
- No refunds or returns of masks because of hygienic reasons.
Face Mask Black, Face Mask White